ZINCALUME® steel : Its coating consists of 55% aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% silicone and was developed after extensive research into improving the traditional performance of galvanised iron.
Product Description and Features
Roof sheeting made from ZINCALUME® steel is available in a range of profiles. The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME® steel imparts corrosion resistance of up to four times the life of galvanised steel.
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved or cranked for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved or cranked roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer's specifications.